Looking for some background information

+
Looking for some background information

Hi,

I had just bought The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOTY Edition) and as i was playing a bit i realized i don't understand a thing about the overall backround of the game itself and the plot of the series. I'm looking forward to keep playing the game but i i'd like to know the full plot of the previous games of which i haven't played. If anyone has a good source to the full or the important storyline of the series (WITHOUT SPOILERS OF THE WITCHER 3 OF COURSE...) that would be great!
Thanks in advance!

Levari;n6889700 said:
Hi,

i'd like to know the full plot of the previous games of which i haven't played. If anyone has a good source to the full or the important storyline of the series (WITHOUT SPOILERS OF THE WITCHER 3 OF COURSE...)

I moved your thread to the Story and Characters subforum and changed the title a bit :)

Here are some basic information about earlier games. Obvious Witcher 1 and 2 spoilers: http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/The_Story_So_Far

Sunsibar;n6892570 said:
I moved your thread to the Story and Characters subforum and changed the title a bit :)

Here are some basic information about earlier games. Obvious Witcher 1 and 2 spoilers: http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/The_Story_So_Far

Sunsibar;n6892570 said:

Hi,

I read a bit of info in the link you provided (thanks!), but i can't really find the Story and Characters subforum... can you guide me on how to get there or send a link to the new thread?

Levari;n6896840 said:
Hi,

I read a bit of info in the link you provided (thanks!), but i can't really find the Story and Characters subforum... can you guide me on how to get there or send a link to the new thread?

Levari;n6896840 said:
This is the same thread you made, I just moved it to this new location. So this is Story, Locations and Characters subforum and there is only this one thread :) If you look at the Witcher series main forum, you can see The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt section in there. Inside that "box" you can see Story, locations and characters discussion [spoilers] text. If you click it, you come to this subforum where your (this) thread is now.

These forums can be a bit confusing at first, so feel free to ask if you need more instructions :)

Sunsibar;n6897740 said:
Levari;n6896840 said:
This is the same thread you made, I just moved it to this new location. So this is Story, Locations and Characters subforum and there is only this one thread :) If you look at the Witcher series main forum, you can see The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt section in there. Inside that "box" you can see Story, locations and characters discussion [spoilers] text. If you click it, you come to this subforum where your (this) thread is now.

These forums can be a bit confusing at first, so feel free to ask if you need more instructions :)

Alright, thanks! :)

Like you, I started out with no prior Witcher experience. You don't need to know much to enjoy the game, but I have now read all the books which are really great.

Top Bottom