Looking for staff for a new Witcher website - paid positions

+
Looking for staff for a new Witcher website - paid positions

Hi everyone,

I hope it's all right to post this here (I couldn't find any rules against it) so here goes.

We are working on a website covering Witcher 3 (it will be up at www.witcherchronicles.com) and we are now looking for staff:

- We need two main site manager positions (one in US time and one in EU time). Those will be paid freelancer positions and the tasks will include writing guides, walkthroughs, general articles covering various aspects of the game and working with a world database. You will also be responsible for making sure there's a regular flow of content produced at all times, including written content and video content. A big plus is if you're also able to produce video content for our companion Youtube channel as well.
- We need several staff members that simply want to help out with articles, guides, walkthroughs and world database updates. Those are non-paid positions but will come with perks such as free games and site milestone bonuses to everyone involved.
- We need several video content producers that can create high quality guides, walkthroughs and general articles covering various aspects of the game (such as videos showing specific monsters and best tactics on how to kill it). We will pay an agreed upon fixed fee for every video produced.

This is a very serious effort and our intentions is to create a high quality one-stop-shop website for every aspect of The Witcher 3. Please get in touch with me if you are interested in taking part in this project. The buildup phase will begin shortly and currently all positions are open.

You can contact me at thomas@generatorhallen.se.

Thank you!
Thomas

Top Bottom