Looking for The Witcher 1 Cutscene/Flashback artwork

+
Looking for The Witcher 1 Cutscene/Flashback artwork

So I started replaying the first Witcher again and I realised that from the dozens of Witcher wallpapers I downloaded none of them we're of the amazing artwork they use for the cutscenes/flashbacks. If you're not sure what I'm talking about here's a youtube link to a video of one of the cutscenes.

Look as I might on the internet I couldn't find a good place to get these awesome pieces of artwork. I found an old post that led to a website that used to have them uploaded, but all the images seem to have been taken down.

I downloaded the whole extras from the GOG pack and I found all of them in the "The Witcher Artbook" .pdf file but they're very low res and can't be used as wallpapers.

Could someone help me out with finding a place to get good quality versions of the artwork? Thanks!

goopit

Forum veteran
TheFawz said:
So I started replaying the first Witcher again and I realised that from the dozens of Witcher wallpapers I downloaded none of them we're of the amazing artwork they use for the cutscenes/flashbacks. If you're not sure what I'm talking about here's a youtube link to a video of one of the cutscenes.

Look as I might on the internet I couldn't find a good place to get these awesome pieces of artwork. I found an old post that led to a website that used to have them uploaded, but all the images seem to have been taken down.

I downloaded the whole extras from the GOG pack and I found all of them in the "The Witcher Artbook" .pdf file but they're very low res and can't be used as wallpapers.

Could someone help me out with finding a place to get good quality versions of the artwork? Thanks!

just screen shot the game?

During the game it doesn't properly zoom out and show the whole image. Also there are a bunch of different ones that appear based on the decisions you make. Not a very efficient method :S

Try searching the image gallery on the Witcher Nexus site. I once found some of them uploaded there.

http://witcher.nexusmods.com/images/view/?orderBy=date&sort=DESC&page=1

I just had a look and I already saw some on the first ten pages.

Thanks for that link, I hadn't thought of looking there.

I found a few images that are good quality, but some have text in them. If anyone else finds another place to get the images, let me know! :D

Top Bottom