Loose CDs in Witcher 2 Game Slipcase

+
Loose CDs in Witcher 2 Game Slipcase

Hey. I recently bought a copy of The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition retail. Love the game but I noticed something odd. The slipcase doesn't have room for all the discs. The game came with 2 games discs a bonus disc and a soundtrack. The case however hase only holders for 3 discs, not four. This leaves one to rattle around inside the case. Anyone else get this as well, or did I get some sort of mutant slipcase for the game. ;)

Do you mean a second insert to hold the cd? My case had one of those flip jobs in the center to hold two of the cd's and then a third had a holder on the back of the case. Which leaves one of my cd's to as I said, rattle around inside the case. Strangeness.

If you bought the original 2011 release (Premium Edition), you'd get 4 discs. 2 games discs, soundtrack and a DVD. The new 2012 retail release (Enhanced Edition) comes with 2 games discs and a soundtrack. It does not include the DVD.

Well that explains that. I ended up mistakenly with the Bonus DVD somehow as the fourth disc in my 2012 Enhanced Edition and with no holder for it since it was not supposed to be included. Weird, but oh well. Thanks for explaining.

InternetOwl said:
Well that explains that. I ended up mistakenly with the Bonus DVD somehow as the fourth disc in my 2012 Enhanced Edition and with no holder for it since it was not supposed to be included. Weird, but oh well. Thanks for explaining.

Haha! Consider yourself lucky!

Top Bottom