Loot glitches - Unable to pickup loot from corpses that land on stairs or other objects, and more

+
Here are all the loot related glitches I have noticed:

1) I have had to re-load numerous times because the loot could not be grabbed due to corpses landing on staircase or other heightened object. The loot seems to sink into the object/stairs and becomes unobtainable even though the item icon displays. I often have to plan my fights so as to make sure the corpse doesn't land on the stairs, something that should not have to be done.

2) Drones and robots that drop common items can't be picked up no matter what. In these instances it seems their own bodies are acting the same way the stairs do for human corpses, where their bulky robot bodies are preventing the loot from being obtained. This doesn't seem to affect uncommon and higher.

3) Less important, but still annoying, are the many common items throughout the world that cannot be grabbed. Something about the way they are randomly placed prevents it. This often affects junk items like playing cards, vinyl records, staplers, etc. Once in a rare blue moon you can whack the object and it moves and you can grab it if your quick, but most items don't move when whacked like this. But I have done that a few times and it worked.

For all of these glitches, I think the common denominator is clipping. I think the clipping of the object the item is on or near is blocking it like a wall, even though you can see the item icon.

Top Bottom