Lord of Undvik Ending - Where is Hjalmar?

+
Lord of Undvik Ending - Where is Hjalmar?

I chose at the end of the quest to explore the cave and Hjalmar replied he will wait at the beach for me, but I combed the entire island's coastline and he is nowhere to be found (and quest is marked complete)

if you leave Undvik after the mission he ll then be found in Kaer Trolde
If you re still on Undvik after the mission you can find him at marlin coast signpost and have a conversation with him
the quest is completed after killing the Ice Giant so this isnt important, no xp or new quest to be lost or anything just a chat

Anyone know where I can find Hjalmar after this mission? He didn’t appear at Marlin Coast for me and nor can I find him at Kaer Trolde. Does not being able to talk to him affect a couple of the characters from being at Kaer Morhen near the end? Apparently you also talk to him about Cerys in the conversation and ask him to return to Kaer Trolde.

For me he was at the b ach, year I didn't know that was the place he went to. I came to the island through the lower side through the cave. Super weird. Was doing master armor and than bumped into this.

He than asks to go to Spikeroog, to check on his sis cures.

Kim jda weird though, we have slain the giant. But we still hear him roar?!!

Top Bottom