Lore from the reward book

+
I decided to make a thread dedicated to the lore segments (story nodes and chests) from the reward book. I hope this is allowed.
Now the point of this is for people who are interested in the lore BUT don't have enough RPs to unlock it all (or want to save those RPs for something else), to be able to ask other members of the forum to post screenshots or stories so they can read them here. Of course, provided someone is nice enough and doesn't mind taking the time to screenshot it and post it here.
I think this is interesting and mostly for the lore from seasonal trees since they won't come back until the next year.
Btw I suggest to everyone who are interested to first try and find what they want here: https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Witcher_Wiki
Before coming here to ask. If something is not already found on that webpage (best Witcher online encyclopedia imo) then you can ask here.
I will start first :D
Would anyone be kind enough to post the whole lore page for Ida Emean aep Sivney? Would be much appreciated. :)

DRK3

Forum veteran
I think there was a thread like this long ago, but i cant find it, i remember i contributed with some SK trees lore texts.

Anyway, cant help OP with his request, but i got almost all trees complete from main page, and more than half on the others, so i do take requests.

Ida Emean aep Sivney

Scroll 1: Red-haired and large-eyed Ida Emean aep Sivney was the second elf – next to Francesca Findabair – in the Lodge of Sorceress, and the only Aen Saevherne there. Though it was not very surprising, since sages are a very rare sight even among the elves and meeting them is considered a great honor.

Scroll 2: But that’s also why Ida provoked suspicions among other members of the Lodge – by her very presence. The free elves from the Blue Mountains usually avoided not only humans but even their own kind, especially those who lived in close proximity to humans. Regardless, she decided to join their order.

Scroll 3: Of course, she wasn’t following her heart or acting on impulse. It was pure politics. Since the queen of Dol Blathanna wished her to join the Lodge, Ida did. Otherwise, she would not be meddling in human affairs. After all, history often proved that it brings only trouble.

Scroll 4: So, after the fall of the Lodge, when Triss Merigold asked her for help in the fight against Wild Hunt, Ida outright refused. No hesitation, no reproach. She could ally with people if the need arose, but she was not going to die for them.
Not even in a thousand years.

Chest: There was something Ida Emean didn’t mention to anyone, not even to Francesca.

The elven sage secretly loved the sea.
She wasn’t ashamed of this feeling, since it would be hard to find something more pure and innocent. She simply liked to keep all sentiments to herself, instead of sharing them with others. Therefore, she watched the sea alone and listened to it carefully, while the waves swept her feet. Open waters somehow reminded her of a long lost home, despite living in the Blue Mountains. Nonetheless, she never said it out loud. Only her appearance could reveal those feelings she kept hidden at the bottom of her heart. She never wore precious metals or mountain stones, always preferring pearls, coral, and amber over them.

There was something soothing in those little pieces of jewelry. A small reminder of a home Ida never really had.

Or just look there for all the other ones ;)

Top Bottom