Lost all account progress?

+
So I decided to start playing the game again after about a year and a half absence. I only played a couple of games of homecoming when it came out and never bought any kegs or cards meaning I kept all my resources from closed beta until homecoming. However, when I logged back in yesterday I had to redo the tutorial again and noticed my account is fresh. NO scraps, ore and most importantly no borders and titles. Did they do some sort of with inactive accounts or was this announced at some point? This has honestly really annoyed me as I've lost every title I've ever worked for from beta tester to my first Grand Master, is anyone able to help me here?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
There hasn't been an account purge. You probably logged in with a different account then the one you were using. Could you double-check this?

I have the same problem. I had over 709 h played in Gwent about a year ago and now I'm starting from the beginning. What is going on ?

I just had the same issue, but then i launched the game from the GOG Galaxy launcher instead of using the desktop icon and all of my scraps and other items reappeared. Give that a try and see if it works for you.

I´m having this problem too, I have tried to open fron the GOG Launcher and nothing happened. I´ve played in 2019 and now all my cards and itens have vanished. Can someone help me?

Top Bottom