lost all my saved data

+
My English is very poor, I tried to use Google Translate to describe the problem I encountered.
The ending of my first customs clearance was the star ending at 45:59 in the picture. After I clear the customs, i did a long side mission.
The ending of my second pass is the demon ending at 55:29 in the pictura, but when I returned to the bottom of the building, I returned to the archive point of the first ending.
My level has changed from level 32 to level 28. I don’t know the reason for this.
This is more terrifying than looking in the mirror without hair, black screen, getting trapped in the sky and falling to death. These bugs are more terrifying. I lost 10 hours of playing games
If I did something wrong, I believe that God will punish me instead of letting my 10 hours of hard work be wasted
I wish to know a solution

Attachments

• ~RSK(}YTT2{CR$3F3TBS$XG.png
    ~RSK(}YTT2{CR$3F3TBS$XG.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
so i logged on today and cant even continue the game , 50 hours played just to lose it all and have to start over again ? i can see the saves in the files but not in game .

I don't know what's exactly causing this, but in some cases starting a second path can cause savegame problems. I don't know if that's the reason in your cases.

If you can still see the saves in the files, I'm wondering if it's possible to make a new savegame and then replace it with an old one. If the old savegame has the same name as the new one, maybe the game will recognize it again?

You can also report it here:
(they also suggest trying to verify/repair - don't know if it helps for this case though...)

But if the savegames still exist and there's no error message suggesting that they are corrupted, maybe the next patch can fix this issue. We'll see...

Top Bottom