lost games 0:2 with at least 13 played cards by losing player, should give him 1 crown

+
I like quest decks. They pose new challenges, allow interesting exploration of different decks and cards, and they become a type of game themselves.

What if I said I don’t think it’s fair to waste other people’s time by playing the same old hackneyed deck we’ve all seen dozens of times? At least you can escape quest decks by not playing unranked; there is no escaping the boring net decks.
If you said that, I would completely agree with you :).

I was intending to respond to someone who mentioned an "unspoken rule" about allowing people to play all their junk cards and then "courtesy passing" on the 2nd round to give them a crown and then let them play all their junk cars in rd3... However I failed to quote the post I was responding to, so that was my fault.

I totally agree if people want to play quest decks, that's awesome, But if those people expect me to waste my "precious" ;) game time just to allow them to complete quests faster, that's an unfair and greedy expectation. Otherwise, bring on the variety 100% agree!!

Top Bottom