Lost interest ...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following this forum have made me lose whole interest for the game .. shame.

Cyberpunk? Where?

"Living on the edge" isn't a thing no more I see. It used to be 20 years ago but world has changed to something fluffy and there cannot be anything near the edge ...

Shame.

"Time moves in one direction, memory in another."
- William Gibson

Can't say I agree at all.

But you gotta remember...Cyberpunk 2020/2077 is just a franchise. If you want real cyberpunk genre stuff then seek it out for yourself and immerse yourself with it. Get out of your comfort zone.

Become a cyberpunk yourself, it is the easiest time period ever to do so because of the cheap tech and info that surrounds us. The world may be "fluffy", but FTW. Do what you want to. Yuck it up in the most interesting way you see fit. Use the Cyberpunk franchise as influential material and as a warning, so that you may better understand the absolute sh*t we are all in.

But don't let forum banter decide if your going to have a good or bad experience with a game, most people here are probably here because they really like video games and/or because of the "hype"...

I'm here because I love the franchise, and I love the franchise because I love cyberpunk sh*t, I love that sh*t because I am a punked up individual who can see the world around me becoming more and more cyberpunk AF and the 2077 game is just a cool reflection of it's inevitable spiral into a dystopian landscape.

Or... just don't play the game, don't participate.

Elaborate. Following the forum made you lose interest in the game because....?

While you wrote a bit more afterwards, it's rather cryptic. Why bother creating the grounds for discussion when you don't want to elaborate (so far)?

Or is this just a quitting post with no bigger substance?

I think he is talking about censoring but a forum needs to have rules to function probably i would say

This thread is losing its focus and with the OP being... indisposed, at the moment, the thread has also lost its purpose. Let's just call it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom