Lost Progress PLEASE HELP

+
Just for some context, I've already beated main story once, when I was level 26 a few days ago. Today I went on a bit of a binge and grinded out quests for about 8 hours before attempting the final campaign mission again to get a new unique ending.

Problem is, after achieving the new ending, the game immediately loaded me into my very first "pointofnoreturn" save from a few days ago, AND deleted all of the saves I made today in my 8 hours of playing.

The only remnants of the progress I made today are If i load back into the final mission, but it can't be abandoned, so Im stuck never being able to play with all the powerful items I found while playing today. This is genuinly so frusterating I may never play again. I just want what I earned back. And trust me, Im not normally one to complain about this sort of thing. If it was only 2 or 3 hours of progress I would just replay it, but losing 8 hours of playtime is too painful. I dont even remember the quests I did to get the loot I had. And half of it I just got from good rng. I really hope somebody can help me because I genuinly dont have the willpower to redo all of that progress.

Top Bottom