Lost weapons due to stash bug?

+
so I assumed all your stash's were linked ( first time posting not really sure where to post about massive bugs this is on PC don't know for consoles) please don't read if you're not far in the game may have a few spoilers but ill try and keep story out as much as possible, so you start with your apartment stash , when you do a questline with Panam you get another stash place after a bit, i thought cool these must be linked (not really checking) i put all my iconic weapons in the stash unit with the nomads, thought cool they can stay in my (shared stash unit) , well continue with Panam and you still have this stash unit but its been moved (i assume this is what messed me up) i go to my apartment and my stash is absolutely empty no iconic weapons (checked in my apartment) thought hmmm weird they must not be linked then go check the nomads stash annnnddd thats completely empty too I lost all my iconic weapons from the start of the game and pretty gutted about it ... stay safe and use your apartment I guess :/

Last edited:
Everything in my apartment Stash was gone, except V's clothes which also upgraded.

I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items.

Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash.

I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open the Stash *at all* on the rewarded bike from the Main Quest.
I can open the Stash on most cars but cannot put anything in.

FWIW, I _only_ have "quest reward" bikes and cars.
Level 37, 50 Street Cred, Xbox One Series X
Patch 1.0.5 did not "recover" anything or fix any of these issues.
I started with 1.0.2 > 1.0.4 > 1.0.5

Not the end of the world..
I still bought it for Xbox AND PS4 and I am enjoying the game a great deal.

This happened to me too. I put a bunch of iconic weapons in the Aldecaldos camp stash, then they moved camp and the new stash was completely empty. Now I don't have access to any of those weapons anymore.

Top Bottom