Love the game - list of gameplay issues to fix

+
I love the game, the side missions , the gameplay and how you switch to weapons and melee during a fight , the storyline, BUT you have to do some fixes

Main Gameplay issues (in my view):
1. The AI for normal fights - the normal NPCs should have the behavior similar of Sandayu Oda Boss (amazing fight) - switching from weapon to melee and not just hiding behind a box when you get close to them

2. The Collision boxes - A. dead enemies obstruct and make other enemy NPC fall (remove the collision box for a dead NPC) B. small objects, like chairs from indoors, block you movement or because their collision box is too big (reduce the box size , it doesn't have to be as big and accurate as the object) C. round objects like pipes or trash bags or barber wire fence kills you or push you away when you fall on them - the FIX - make that collision box simpler, you don't need a round collision box for a pipe and smaller for the trash bags
Also a car hitting you I quite annoying - making you fall down - should only destabilize you a bit

3. G-sync makes the screen shake so I have to disable it
4. NPC deaths - the NPCs die in a really strange position - add some weight to their limbs so they wont hang in the air anymore

How-to-defeat-Sandayu-Oda-in-Cyberpunk-2077.jpg

Is anyone else unable to answer the phone or messages cause it causes a shit ton of bugs? And has anyone else had issues with calling a ride and having it bounce like 6 blocks away? Also what you guys doing about memory issues? That's only reason my game keeps crashing.

Audio bug
Sometimes when I boot my game the audio has loads of unintended pops and crackles. I thought it was just my rig, but then testing ANY other media has the audio buttery smooth. Resetting my audio interface a random amount of times fixes the issue, but is very annoying.

I'm actually stuck on Automatic Love in the elevator still...but in a different way..... I can't even reach the clouds? Like the elevator doesn't even give me the option to go away from the ground floor. I can go do other things/missions. But I'm a bit stuck lol (On ps4) :(

When u aim far away with any weapons or just look with optics cars in background disappears not one or two just all the cars in distance ....... front side of course anyway exept that i have a blast with this game (Pc) , it's a shame so many immersion breaking bugs .

CDPR will fix it , as always .

Top Bottom