Love the update, but...

+
I'm happy that 1.1 is with us, and i'm sure it's helped a lot of people, but, for me, it's still broken. So far, I've had no problem on PC, very minor bugs and nothing else, but now I'm currently on 'Walk the line', and I'm stuck in the Imperial mall. No matter what I do, I cannot get through the shutters to get to the cinema. I killed the Sasquatch in the mall, and have followed all the tips. ' Save, reload'. 'Stand by shutters with hammer in hand' ' Use locked doors in resturant'. Nothing works, and Patrice is silent. At the moment this is a gamebreaker. I've spent 2 days trying to get to the cinema. I don't want to restart from ealier, as my last save is 'riders on the storm', and it's a long way to have to go through again. Pity, up to this point i was really enjoying it. :(

Why do you love the update if it fixed nothing for you and then broke a quest for good measure?
DarkTI, As I said, I'm happy that it's fixed issues for others. The fact my problem hasn't been addressed is a problem that so far as I've read, is limited to only a few people. Hopefully my issue will be fixed soon. Meantime, I'm going back to flight sims.
Post automatically merged:

You should be able to load an autosave thats much closer to where you are in game
I've done so many manual saves trying to fix this, I've overwritten the autosaves. Fingers crossed there will be another patch that resolves it. Or, I may have to grit my teeth and replay from riders....

DarkTI, As I said, I'm happy that it's fixed issues for others.

I'm not sure how true that is, it seems to have created issues on a few quests that weren't there before. I do think that finding another game to play while they get this mess cleaned up is the best idea.

I have substantially modded the game in the last few weeks. Since we now know that Patch 1.1 breaks cyber engine tweaks (game crashes on load) on which all my essential downloaded recent mods rely, is there any way for me NOT to update to 1.1 and simply continue the game with hotfix 1.06 at present? If so how?

I have substantially modded the game in the last few weeks. Since we now know that Patch 1.1 breaks cyber engine tweaks (game crashes on load) on which all my essential downloaded recent mods rely, is there any way for me NOT to update to 1.1 and simply continue the game with hotfix 1.06 at present? If so how?

Depending on your platform, yes. Idk the exact menu string for all of them, but you should be able to google "Cyberpunk revert patch steam" or w/e for that info.

Top Bottom