Love the variety in the meta

+
Love the variety in the meta

Which is pretty much either Radovid or Dagon. In the last 3 days literally half of my matches are against either of those two. Maybe it's just my mmr (2200ish) but come on. Today was obnoxious with 5 consecutive radovid in ranked.

This is a primary reason why I don't play ranked. In casual, I can play whatever deck I want, and if I don't win, oh well. People playing Ranked matches are generally in it to win, and win at any cost. If you can be beat with Radovid regularly, people who want to win are going to play Radovid. Same with Monster Consume, same with Savage Bear Punishment.

If you want diversity, you're doing it wrong.

frbfree;n7759420 said:
This is a primary reason why I don't play ranked. In casual, I can play whatever deck I want, and if I don't win, oh well. People playing Ranked matches are generally in it to win, and win at any cost. If you can be beat with Radovid regularly, people who want to win are going to play Radovid. Same with Monster Consume, same with Savage Bear Punishment.

If you want diversity, you're doing it wrong.
Balance means that the meta should be a tad diverse. An healthy meta see multiple decks doing well, a bad meta see 1 or 2 meta being the best and if anything else you want to play need to be a counter if you want to have a chance. For example before the patch you couldn't bring out a deck without using mardroeme. That's quite bad.

Beside i want to have fun but i also need to push the rank before open beta, i currently have 26 kegs for open beta and i really want to reach 30 before the end of CB...

DMaster2;n7759570 said:
Balance means that the meta should be a tad diverse

never gonna happen... due to the nature of the game, you'll have more success by playing the deck which has any higher percentage of winrate; especially in a game of heavy counters such as gwent.
so if there are ten really powerful decks, but two of those decks are really good against the remaining eight, people will play those two.

DMaster2;n7759570 said:
Balance means that the meta should be a tad diverse. An healthy meta see multiple decks doing well, a bad meta see 1 or 2 meta being the best and if anything else you want to play need to be a counter if you want to have a chance. For example before the patch you couldn't bring out a deck without using mardroeme. That's quite bad.

Beside i want to have fun but i also need to push the rank before open beta, i currently have 26 kegs for open beta and i really want to reach 30 before the end of CB...

Afaik their will be a wipe after closed beta, so saving kegs and ranking up is pointless

Koaalar.424;n7761050 said:
Afaik their will be a wipe after closed beta, so saving kegs and ranking up is pointless

DMaster2 means the rewards we'll get for our rank and level at the end of this beta.

Top Bottom