Love The Witcher? Show us a photo of your game's box where you live!

+
Love The Witcher? Show us a photo of your game's box where you live!

Hello everyone,I'm sure you all love the game as much as we do, and to share your enthusiasm, we now have a place where you can upload a photo of your game box (and yourself if you like!).This can be either a shot of simply the box, or even you taking the box somewhere special, like atop a mountain or anywhere!Remember though, that even if you end up taking the photo in your backyard or just in town, it will still be special to all the other people in the community because we all live somewhere unique, where others would love to have gone!Once you got some pictures, why not upload them here?To do that, click on the link and log yourself in on the website using your forum account. Once that's done, click the Add button and off you go.The adding process is quite simple. First you upload a picture up to 2MB in size, then next to "Location" you select the file name you want the picture to have.Description - leave blank or just write a short note to the CDPR team.If you run into any problems, post here or PM me and I'll be happy to help you get it to work.We accept your submissions whenever you want to, but if you submit by the 21st of September, you may be included in the opening premiere set, so what are you waiting for? ;)We are especially interested in photos from the following locales:- UK- USA- Canada- Italy- Germany- Russia- China- South America- Australia

I'm waiting for a big snowfall to go outside and take some photos :) Going to -10C tonight, so maybe... who knows... :teeth:

STGhost said:
We are especially interested in photos from the following locales:- UK- USA- Canada- Italy- Germany- Russia- China- South America- Australia
Is there any reason for this?

I believe they were still trying to expand their international fan base, trying to get photos from fans besides the Polish fans. Initially it was an uphill battle, being a small unknown game studio from Poland (like, where the heck is Poland). Trying to break into the American market was also a challenge at first for them. So they were putting out a call, trying to drum up some excitement, maybe some willingness for people to show a little National Pride,make sure their country got represented. :)

I got to go to a doc appointment in montreal next week so i will take my EE box and take a pic of it standing on the biggest toilet bowl of the world.... our olympic stadium....

Starwolf said:
I believe they were still trying to expand their international fan base, trying to get photos from fans besides the Polish fans. Initially it was an uphill battle, being a small unknown game studio from Poland (like, where the heck is Poland). Trying to break into the American market was also a challenge at first for them. So they were putting out a call, trying to drum up some excitement, maybe some willingness for people to show a little National Pride,make sure their country got represented. :)
There are hundreds of other countries where they could expand their fanbase, so what is so special about the mentioned countries?

Population size? Percentage of gaming population that owns digital cameras? Somebody at CDProjekt RED is interested in tourism and wants to see local pics? Name recognition of countries? IP address frequency of site visitors? My guess is its something out of the marketing department.

Top Bottom