Low Car density, low render distance and load time.

+
All though the game is significantly better, there's been an issue with the game that can't let it slip by.
Car density and crowd density seem fine if you either walk only or drive super slow.
If you start running or driving at 120mph, night city turns into a ghost town.
If you stop suddenly and wait 3 seconds cars start popping up parked near you and on the road driving right beside you.
You see some people, but cars are almost non existing and for me that breaks the immersion of the game...
I'm always curious about updates to the game and see videos of other peoples game-play and they don't seem to have my problem.

I have in my opinion an above average computer, I have a 3080 RTX and an Intel i5 10400F along with other specs.
With the game specs in ultra and ray tracing low i run the game at an average of 87 fps.
i tried the lowest graphics and this issue still occurs.
it's frustrating trying to lower specs and install mods that try to correct the issue and nothing changes...
Any suggestion?

here is the game with no cars
cyberpunk no cars.png

here is just 4 secs after looking around with the camera (low crowd density setting)
cyberpunklowcrowddensitypng.png

Big fan of edge runners, great anime. great soundtrack.
Felt like i saying that.

You're running off SSD, I presume? (Cause that is going to have a significant impact).
i m not... wow i thought i was... i m reinstalling it in the ssd
Post automatically merged:

Just a guess, be sure that the "Slow HDD" option is disabled if you use a SSD.
i didnt realise i had it on hdd, but i turn it on using hdd and it fixed thx.
didnt know that could cause such an impact. ill try installing it on ssd thx

Last edited:
I have the same issue. Is very frustrating. Posting so remember to check incase someone finds a solution
they did find a solution, They had the game on a HDD rather than a SSD and needed to turn on the slow HDD option or reinstall on the SSD

Last edited:
Top Bottom