low fps performance Ray Tracing Cyberpunk 2077

+
good evening

I have a problem with the performance of the game Cyberpunk 2077 now there are no excuses for the graphics I have an Intel Arc A770 16GB GDDR6 graphics card compatible with ray tracing for which I comply above so you can already be improving and at the same time implement Intel XeSS there is no excuse and whoever has an excuse to stay home

XeSS Super Sampling

XeSS Super Sampling

Define performance problem.

The A770 is comparable to a 3060/3060TI from the benchmarks I've seen. Judging from your previous posts from when you had a GTX 1060, I get the feeling you have unrealistic expectations of your hardware.

As far as XeSS super sampling goes, it's new tech from Intel. Tech that wasn't available until very recently. Don't expect it in-game anytime soon. Maybe with next patch. Sucks for you but that's part of jumping on the new tech train. It could pay off tremendously in the long run but right now you'll have to arm yourself with a lot of patience.

Friend I have the Arc A770 on the computer and I saw the RTX 3060 TI test and it surpasses the Arc A770 5% performance Intel already told me and I saw a video good luck to you

Top Bottom