Low FPS?

+
So, I'm confused.

I recently ran a benchmark of the game using the settings recommended here. I ended up getting this after I did so.

benchmark.png

I'm not really sure what's going on and why I'm not able to get the game to run above 20 FPS. It's unplayable in it's current state and I'm kind of just scratching my head with limited knowledge atm. Anyone that could help me out I'd appreciate it a lot!

To help with syspec information here's my speccy results.

speccy.png

Hmm is it really using the 3050? seems there a built in gpu in the cpu so just making sure. Also ultra performance DLSS is meaningless at anything under 4k resolution. You should use balanced at lowest id say. Perhaps even quality.

Hmm is it really using the 3050? seems there a built in gpu in the cpu so just making sure. Also ultra performance DLSS is meaningless at anything under 4k resolution. You should use balanced at lowest id say. Perhaps even quality.
Noted about the DLSS ultra performance so I'll switch that back to Balanced. As for the other part about the built-in GPU in the CPU, I'm not really sure how to check and see if it's using the 3050?

EDIT: It... says it's a laptop in the speccy. Duh me. xD

Hmm should be able too se it if you check the usage. Few ways of doing that, overlay from nvidia if you have it installed (gets installed with geforce experiance if you install it during driver install) or ctrl+alt+del and check the activity monitor for your gpu. or any other gpu tools (msi afterburner, evgas precision, asus gpu tweek) Basicly checking too se if the game uses the nvidia or the intel gpu.
Post automatically merged:

Btw the article you linked for specs are kinda missleading. shows teh older spec requirements. This is the new ones after 1.5:

Hmm should be able too se it if you check the usage. Few ways of doing that, overlay from nvidia if you have it installed (gets installed with geforce experiance if you install it during driver install) or ctrl+alt+del and check the activity monitor for your gpu. or any other gpu tools (msi afterburner, evgas precision, asus gpu tweek) Basicly checking too se if the game uses the nvidia or the intel gpu.

Btw the article you linked for specs are kinda missleading. shows teh older spec requirements. This is the new ones after 1.5:

So from what I'm able to gather most everything on my PC defaults to the integrated graphics and not the actual graphics card. Oof! I'm going to try to get Cyberpunk to specifically pull from the GPU and I'll post back here with the benchmark results once I do. I had to uninstall the game in the meantime so I'm reinstalling it as we speak.

Thank you a ton for the help and hopefully this is able to fix it!

So I literally don't know what I did but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ADVICE. I went ahead and made sure the game was running off my GPU, taking every step from the NVIDIA panel to my Windows settings and I just ran this benchmark.

1664707314239.png

Loaded up a previous save game after and the game runs smoother than it's ever run since I bought it. Props to CDPR for the updates but most of my props go you to Notserious for helping me out. Much love! \o/

EDIT: I also ended up doing a reinstall as mentioned above and I think that might've helped in some way. Thanks again!

Attachments

• 1664707314239.png
    1664707314239.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Top Bottom