Low-poly and low-texture object is loaded

+
Today, I noticed the following bug close to the location where the quest "Sinnerman" starts:
1622921046811.png

I tried solving this issue by loading an older save and deleting the cache but to no avail. Is someone else having this or a similar issue? Any ideas how to solve it?

A little screenshot to prove it :)
ca38a10c-dce8-47b7-8f1a-9ef74db3877d.PNG

And if you haven't already, you can report it here (which I'll do too).
Because it seems difficult for CDPR to find all these little problems on their own in this big world ;)

PS: I'm don't afraid to said, even with this little texture bug, Cyberpunk look better on PC (with Ray tracing I suppose) :D

A little screenshot to prove it :)
View attachment 11222804

And if you haven't already, you can report it here (which I'll do too).
Because it seems difficult for CDPR to find all these little problems on their own in this big world ;)

PS: I'm don't afraid to said, even with this little texture bug, Cyberpunk look better on PC (with Ray tracing I suppose) :D

Thanks for you response - you are indeed helping me quite a lot :) 👍

Yeah, Cyberpunk does look amazing when it's working properly - and for me it luckily is most of the time. Everything in those screenshots is cranked up to the highest possible value (no psycho RT settings though).

If you are interested, these are a few screenshots with max settings:

Thanks for you response - you are indeed helping me quite a lot :) 👍

Yeah, Cyberpunk does look amazing when it's working properly - and for me it luckily is most of the time. Everything in those screenshots is cranked up to the highest possible value (no psycho RT settings though).

If you are interested, these are a few screenshots with max settings:
You're welcome ;)
Hooo... It's pretty nice of you, to show me how amazing the game looks and that I can never seen that with my own screen :(
Nope, I'm joking. But you can post them > Here
It's always great to see good screenshots ;)

Top Bottom