Lv. 12 Geralt destroyed by Lv. 4 drowner

+
Lv. 12 Geralt destroyed by Lv. 4 drowner

Well basically I was playing the game and as the tittle says my lv. 12 Geralt got two shot by a level 4 drowner. This single event was so amazing that I decided to make a profile on this website and share this experience with other people. I don't think this is normal and is a bug. I also want to know if other people have had a similar experience.

P.S.: I was playing on Story and Sword on the PS4 . Just in case I know that some enemies get damage buffs depending on the weather or time of day but the neither of these criteria where in favor for the drowner.

If you play Outlaws on Ugly, even one shot makes a difference. May be difficulty level affects that in TW3 as well. It's not a new idea in gameplay design.

Yesterday i encountered a water hag that was lvl 9 while i was lvl 6. It literally one-shotted me while i was full health. Luckily i had just saved before it. Second try, didn't have that much problem. Maybe it's some sort of bug that pop uyps now and then? Or maybe mobs can land critical hits on you too and you were in bad luck that it landed two crits on you?

You guys are bad at this. Thought about changing profession to something more suitable? Like barmaiding or cattle herding

Top Bottom