Lvl 22 PS4 - Updated 1.03, kicked 2 dshbrd ALL SAVES LOST

+
Lvl 22 PS4 - Updated 1.03, kicked 2 dshbrd ALL SAVES LOST

What a waste of of time. This game is broken. As stated in the title, updated to 1.03 today. Played for couple hours after, went to work, came back, played for 45min and BOOM ERROR CE-38 something (don't know exact error code, will look up if anyone cares).

All main quests were beat except the last one because I went back to compete all secondarys, contracts, but halfway through these, I'm SOL. Had NUMEROUS Witcher gear, sick swords, etc etc... The 100 item saddle straps, I mean everything gone... This game is getting sold back... Ridiculous.

Should have done what I do - back up saves frequently on USB. Check your saves on PSN storage. Can't trust this game. I've had this crash and saves fail too.

After it updated, I wasn't able to load my past saves anymore from previous firmware versions. After the update it let me (after few tries) manually save, but all data before that is unusable. So all past usb backups are now worthless due to incompatible builds...

Never had it before on any other game and considering the fact that save bugs have been a huge problem on all platforms I'd say no, it's the game.

its a long running PS4 save game issue thats been going around since like launch, hardly isolated to this game. Though I feel heart broken for you to loose so much.

All these problems with PS4, yet people playing the same game on the same console without a single problet, including myself.

How can you claim it's the game that is broken when you are a tiny minority. Are you sure it's not your hardware?

Call it as you will. I can't help that I play it on ps4 and have not had a single issue, 65 hours in. I am wondering if it is peoples hardware rather than saying the game is broken, which it is clearly not as so many people have so issues.

I got a message today stating that older saves are not compatible with the most recent version of the game. I can save over older saves, but I don't have the ability to save anew. I believe I may be stuck with the 5 save files I currently have which stinks, because I usually have a ton of save files...just in case.

I lost all my saves except for two. I am on a PC and this was before the latest patch. I have submitted a ticket and it has been a while and still no repsonse. I removed GOG Galaxy as this wrapper that RED uses kept popping up wanting to update something and when it did so i was saving at the time and my saves went by by. I now back up my saves to another folder and have removed gog galaxy completely.

This presents other problems now as i cannot dl the latest patch and I cannot get my DLC's. So what RED is going to do is a big question right now. To date I havent lost any saves since GOG Galaxy was removed.

I lost all my saves except for two. I am on a PC and this was before the latest patch. I have submitted a ticket and it has been a while and still no repsonse. I removed GOG Galaxy as this wrapper that RED uses kept popping up wanting to update something and when it did so i was saving at the time and my saves went by by. I now back up my saves to another folder and have removed gog galaxy completely.

This presents other problems now as i cannot dl the latest patch and I cannot get my DLC's. So what RED is going to do is a big question right now. To date I havent lost any saves since GOG Galaxy was removed.

Didnt understand the part why you cant get the patch and your dlcs?

Didnt understand the part why you cant get the patch and your dlcs?

I removed gog galaxy Carsomnyr. Do not trust it now, pretty sure it was the reason I lost my first batch of saves during some conflict. laready submitted tickets and attatchments.

There needs to be a manual dl area for patches and dlc's anyway for pc users.

You other folks, I hope you get it straightened out. At least I bought physical so I can still get a refund. I just think they bit off more than they could chew with the launch (forcibly and/or knowingly albeit too late)

Game should be uploading save data to the cloud if you have PS+ I have yet to have any serious issues (also playing on PS4)

Why are posts getting deleted in this thread moderators? As an important an issue this is, all content posted should be as transparent as possible for people coming here for help. Please tell me why LEGITIMATE TECHNICAL issues are getting edited/deleted in a thread by someone other than the OP? Get a life...

Top Bottom