Lvl requirements for new Legendary Witcher Gear

+
Lvl requirements for new Legendary Witcher Gear

Does anyone know the level requirements for legendary ursine, legendary enhanced ursine, legendary superior ursine, and legendary mastercrafted ursine armors? Based on the few legendary schematics I have so far I would guess lvl 50 for legendary, 54 for legendary enhanced, 60 for legendary superior, and 64 for legendary mastercrafted but can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
I'm wearing the legendary Griffin school now and I'm a 41. You don't need the prior original master crafted Griffin Armor to make it either, and I thought you were going to need it, but I guess not. So now I have a legendary set going and all of my original's saved in my stash.

From what I read on reddit it's:
Griffin - 41/48/56/64
Wolven - 44/51/59/59
Feline - 47/53/59/64
Ursine - 50/55/60/64

Maybe they forgot to rebalance them like they did in vanilla game to match levels of each school.

Griffin - 41/48/56/64
Wolven - 44/51/59/59
Feline - 47/53/59/64
Ursine - 50/55/60/64

Maybe they forgot to rebalance them like they did in vanilla game to match levels of each school.

Rebalance with 1.09 incoming. Prepare yourselves.

Griffin - 41/48/56/64
Wolven - 44/51/59/59
Feline - 47/53/59/64
Ursine - 50/55/60/64

How do you get back to Kaer Mohren to get the wolven gear before the middle of the game???

Legendary Wolven in my NG+ has been nerfed to useless.
How so? It's still on pair to griffin armor for protection. And wolven trousers give the same sign bonus as griffin but also give bonus for attack power so they're also a better choice for full griffin/signs build. Sadly there's a bug with superior gloves requiring non-existant in NG+ item, but still. And level requirements is lower so it's even better.

I'm not sure what the problem is but my signs seem to lose all their punch when I'm wearing it, I went with feline as my first Legendary just becuase it's the first diagrams I came across and all my signs work better wearing it.

That's really strange. Considering feline doesn't have any sign intensity bonus. Have you checked your sign intensity when wearing wolven and feline gear? Or do you use Aard mainly, feline sword has the best bonus for Aard.

I can't recall what the bonus was with feline with wolven it says it 92% but I run out of stamina trying to kill a single drowner with pyromaniac.

---------- Updated at 03:40 AM ----------

Think I got it fixed unequipped then reequipped it and it seems to be proper now.

I have reported this with their tech support because it made Wolven gear inferior from all Witcher gears and this is the response I got,

"Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to report this issue.
We really appreciate when gamers reach out to us directly. Although I think that this won't be changed during later process of the development.

Kind regards,
Kuba Woźniakowski"

So sadly I guess it won't be fixed rebalanced anytime soon.

---------- Updated at 06:08 AM ----------

I have reported this with their tech support because it made Wolven gear inferior from all Witcher gears and this is the response I got,

"Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to report this issue.
We really appreciate when gamers reach out to us directly. Although I think that this won't be changed during later process of the development.

Kind regards,
Kuba Woźniakowski"

So sadly I guess it won't be fixed rebalanced anytime soon.

I have reported this with their tech support because it made Wolven gear inferior from all Witcher gears
No it didn't, what are you talking about? The lower level required made it even better. Well, maybe except the swords because the damage is based on item's level and it's lower, but not the armor. And the trousers are much better than Griffin which is the same category - medium. The same bonus for signs but also bonus for attack power and 4 slots for glyphs instead of standard two.

I was thinking "I got this crap! I have all the 4 school gears in mastercrafted! time to start a new game and try new things without having to worry about schematics and farming every little chest for that rare ore" only to get slapped back into reality. Not only all my mastercrafted sets are useless and outdated and I have to do it all over again but the legendary versions look exactly the same! come on, at least make something slightly different or leave their appearance in the mastercrafted version so I don't look like a total noob in my NG+

Top Bottom