Lykaon full voiced?

+
Lykaon full voiced?

Hi Guys!

I was wondering if there would be any possibility in full voicing Lykaon Mod with the original actors as it was done with the two adventures of W1 (Side Effects, and The Price of Neutrality).
I think that would be cool...

Another wish for CDRP

PD: I think that would be cool cause the Mod looks amazing

Thank you very much for the compliment, but I don't think this is possible. Professional voice acting is very expensive. Very, very expensive. Lykaon is, unlike Side Effects and the Price of Neutrality, not an official mod by CD Projekt.

However I still try to have full voice acting and I am still searching for more people to join (and most of all I need a great Geralt. It's very difficult to find him), but I can't pay anyone, so there won't be any professionals.
I still like your idea and I would love it, but that's way too much to wish for I guess. ;)

Ps: You can at least hear one professional voice actor playing the crazy dwarf of Lykaon in the official Redkit trailer. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO44e1rs9Ls

Side Effects and the Price of Neutrality where since the beginnig official mods?

I mean, maybe if the story and this kind of things are good enough, maybe Lykaon mod could be transformed in an official mod... I mean, as far as I know it tells the story of how Geralt and Triss met. And well, this a quite important event in the Witcher's World (Geralt's story)...

Also, the voice actors I think they are working right now (making The Witcher 3)...

Maybe I'm draming too much hahaha

The Price of Neutrality was released with the D'jinni editor but had no voice acting. The voice acting came with the Enhanced Edition that also had Side Effects. Both were officially developed by CD Projekt as far as I understand and their story can be viewed as "game canon" (despite some inconsitencies with the books).

The story of Lykaon however has nothing to do with CD Projekt, since I came up with it. I played the games, read the books and thought that these events were never really mentioned and would be worth writing about, but the story was never approved by CD Projekt or anything (altough I hope that they still like it ;).

Like I said, I like your idea and this would be a great thing, but I have around 100 pages of dialogue as of now and I am basically just a dude who made his witcher story up, so I don't think that this would be profitable for CD Projekt. Maybe if they would sell Lykaon for a 5$ DLC, but I think neither them nor I want that. :D

Top Bottom