[Lykaon] The game freezes constantly

+
[Lykaon] The game freezes constantly

I downloaded this wonderful mod on my pc but unfortunately it is impossible to play, freezes all the time, just every now and then I have a few seconds to do something, I'm whole minutes to look at the still picture.

However, the map from what I've seen I really like it and it is amazing the quest "A crazy dwarf": D

90% of the image is frozen (0fps) and maybe even the only moves for a few seconds, then occasionally becomes fluid but still with a lot of stuttering, with whom I can just go on the map to see how it is (in three four sessions are breeding arrived a little after two caravans).

I'm sorry for my bad Inglese, I'm using google translate. : D

Last edited:
You could edit the appropriate config for your display settings. If you have, e.g. Medium settings enabled, open Medium config that can be found in this folder:

The Witcher 2\bin\config\profiles

Then edit [Rendering] part of it, e.g. change
"MaxAtlasTextureSize=4096" to 2046 and decrease "TextureMemoryBudget=400"

If this will not help, play a bit with the config. And remember, this is still alpha version of the level, streaming is needed to fully optimise the experience ;)

You could edit the appropriate config for your display settings. If you have, e.g. Medium settings enabled, open Medium config that can be found in this folder:

The Witcher 2\bin\config\profiles

Then edit [Rendering] part of it, e.g. change
"MaxAtlasTextureSize=4096" to 2046 and decrease "TextureMemoryBudget=400"

If this will not help, play a bit with the config. And remember, this is still alpha version of the level, streaming is needed to fully optimise the experience ;)

What file?
There are PCHigh.ini, PCLow.ini, PCMedium.ini and PCUber.ini

The one that you're using. What display settings you have? Medium? High? Edit the file responding to your display settings and try to run the mod.

Top Bottom