MA3516 legendary on pickup: The Iconic weapon cant be crafted up and other Silverhand set issues (PC)

+
Im not positive if this intended or not, but Silverhand's handcannon is the only Iconic weapon that Ive encountered that starts off at Legendary Tier. This means that you cannot upgrade it thru the crafting menu like other iconic weapons to maintain its potency after acquiring it. Its not really a massive problem because when you get it youre already at the climax at the game, but 15 levels later the damage falls off to a tickle and you end up dumping 2 mags into a militec grunt or valientino before doing any reasonable damage.
Upgrading it isnt practical as it takes a lot of resources and only adds 10dps which is almost negligible at this level, and Id be better off using literally any other weapon I find. I could craft a unity that would perform better, thats a depressing fate for whats supposed to be one of the most iconic weapons in this game.

Another issue I have about the Silverhand set is that his clothing crafting is bugged. This has already been reported, but when an item is upgraded, the original part is not consumed in the recipe. What I can only assume the reason is that its marked as essential and cant be deleted thru any means. Ontop of this, crafting up his items is incredibly expensive in component cost and seems hardly worth the resources put into it. Even with a partially optimized crafting build it consumes nearly 100 purple parts which takes forever to scavenge naturally, and having to resort to buying parts is insane. Id be better off picking a ballistic vest off militec and some booty shorts off the valentinos and repurposing it rather than maintaining the silverhand look, and Id rather not look like a cyberpsyco bum while burning thru Arasaka ninjas.

Attached are a few screenshots to go along with my complaining.
20201231143226_1.jpg20201231151706_1.jpg20201231151654_1.jpg20201231151745_1.jpg

Top Bottom