Machine Gun Quest Bug (Skippy Bug)

+
Hello there,
I think my Machine Gun Quest is bugged. After I picked up Skippy and chose Puppy Loving Pacifist, I neutralized 50 people. The problem is that Skippy should start a conversation, but he won't. I already removed all my Quickhacks and Mods... it didn't help. After Skippy's conversation and switching the mode of the weapon, he should tell me that Regina is his owner, but he doesn't. Hope you can help me with this problem :(

Still the same for me one Xbox One.......I've done every Cyberpsycho quest and subdued (not killed) them. Killed over 50 people and waited more than three (3) days, still no luck triggering the Machine Gun quest. Skippy hasn't even gone into "Puppy Loving Pacifist" mode yet. I'd really like to do so to finish my stash wall without glitching the game.

Skippy did eventually tell me about Regina, but it took a *long* time after I’d finished the known requirements. You may have to just wander around a lot with Skippy in hand. Fast travel a few times with the gun out. Take a long walk on the beach together.

It may be that there’s some kind of timer for how long you have skippy out in hand, and it resets every time you holster him? So if you never have Skippy out for long, he may not trigger this dialogue? Or maybe just a buggy trigger.

Same thing for me, I'm chose puppy loving pacifist and kill or neutralize many more than 50 enemies over few in-game weeks. Skippy still have that "!" mark in inventory and it's blocked (can't sell, salvage or put in stash). In my first playthrought I'm returned skippy to Regina, now I'm want to fill every slot in stash wall but skippy block me.

Top Bottom