Madqueen Show: Cyberpunk 2077 Data Videos (Unofficial)

+
Suhiira;n9876151 said:
ANY minigame that's an integral part of a games operating mechanics (i.e. Skyrim/Fallouts pocking picking minigame) is an inherent problem.
Too easy and it's merely an annoyance, too hard and it's a roadblock to some players.
Also keep in mind, chances are you're not going to be playing it just once or twice, but over-and-over-and-over during the course of a game.

Minigames are fine as an optional side activity, but when necessary for gameplay, no, just no.

I would say that Deus Ex: Human Revolution hacking minigame was pretty good, but of course there was clearly much more effort put into it then with lockpicking in Skyrim and new Fallouts, so if CDPR would happen to plan the inclusion of hacking with a player's input, I think this is what they should take example of.

It would be awesome if some of the students at NCU are wannabe revolutionaries fighting against the corrupt corporations like Arasaka but deal with the most violent boostergangs by promoting riots against police and innocents. That way the moral landscape can be blurred further giving the player tough decisions and stakes as to who to trust. I was in Berkeley at the time of the riots and it was really bad (luckily I wasnt in the vicinity) but the concept is fascinating and should be taken advantage of considering Trump is our first Cyberpunk president. In my mind Cyberpunk should be a reflection of our current times and the Trumpian era is rife with Cyberpunk themes.

Suhiira;n10230282 said:
I'm a dinosaur ... I don't even own a smartphone ...

I think you're the only person I know that doesn't use a Smartphone. That probably makes you happier than all the people I know.

Suhiira;n10230282 said:
I'm a dinosaur ... I don't even own a smartphone ...

What is your country?

Why is it similar in my country (Brazil) a smarthphone where in the US costs 100 dollars in my country costs 600 dollars

Wow, I understand why you're walking without a smarthphone.

Last edited:
cara2100;n10232042 said:
What is your country?

Why is it similar in my country (Brazil) a smarthphone where in the US costs 100 dollars in my country costs 600 dollars

Wow, I understand why you're walking without a smarthphone.

Su lives in the best country in the world (objectively, you're wrong if you say otherwise), the USA.

MadqueenShow;n10231952 said:
I think you're the only person I know that doesn't use a Smartphone. That probably makes you happier than all the people I know.
Sybsidian;n10232032 said:
You are not a dinosaur.... you are a fae fairy with wings in your picture.... and a tail...... Hmmmm.
cara2100;n10232042 said:
What is your country?
No need I need to talk to that urgently, besides I spend 90% of my time at home so why bother.

I'm the Devils Advocate.

U.S.A.

Snowflakez

here the taxes cost more than the product:facepalm2:

united states of america is paradise yes

Luddites posting on a message board of favorite game developer by now making a cyberpunk game based on favorite P&P game about dark future. Using post pigeons, no less. How cute.

Top Bottom