Mahakan Defender problem/bug:

+
Mahakan Defender problem/bug:

I just ran a second Mahalkan Defender in the ranged position during a match. It is an animated version (my other is not). I tried boosting it with the Dennis Cranmer card (which boosted the other ranged card with the sweeping boost animation), a Mahakan Forge card, and then the Crow purify&boost +3 card. But nothing boosted it.

I was shocked and thought the card was being boosted but some error kept me from seeing the boosts or from having them registering on my point total. In the ranged row I first placed the resilience/Immune Dwarf, then the Mahakan Defender to the right of that sard, and then Dennis Cranmer in-between both the cards.

I normally do not play or boost both my Mahakan Defender cards in one match and usually I play the cards in the melee row. I did play and boost (with my Mahakan Forge power) my first Mahakan Defender (unanimated) in the melee row and it was gaining points as it should. Something is bugged.

My Dennis Cramer card is new (and animated), I just got it (from a Scoia'tael pack) last night and am trying it out in my deck for the first time. Maybe there is a problem with the interaction between the two cards. Even though the Mahakan Defender is supposed to be played anywhere maybe there is some kind of error with positioning.

Please help, thank you.

Top Bottom