Main Display Change

+
Besides always changing the Win 10 setting to "Make this my main display", has anyone figured out how to make it automatically be set to a certain display?

I have 2 monitors and a 4K TV hooked up and I really don't want to keep making that change in settings all the time. I have the game in Borderless Windowed and it won't let me drag the game to another screen.

Icinix

Forum veteran
..don't get me started on the way windows handles display switching - especially when using hdmi.

Everytime I think I've got a system that works and stable and fine - windows goes and wrecks it all by doing something stupid like an update.

Well, One display is set at your main. While others are extended or duplicate. Are you drying to tell windows that you want games on your TV only or whatever device you are wanting even tho they aren't the main? It will not do that

I can't remember what game it was but, I remember in the settings or it was in a ini file that it could be set to what monitor you had. Or was it an nVidia setting? I can't remember but I do remember there was something out there to get this. I was just hoping someone knew how to get games to play on a screen that was not the main without having to change the settings.
Post automatically merged:

Never mind. There is actually a setting in the game under Video.

Last edited:
Top Bottom