Main Stories Disappear After Tapeworm

+
Xbox One S

Noctourne OP55N1 mission not showing up, no main missions showing up. Never got the "Chippin' In" side mission either.

When Tapeworm showed up at the same time as "Play it Safe", it showed up in the Journal, but it didn't show a map marker to Tapeworm. I had to figure out online that I needed to go to Megabuilding H8 and stand by the elevator until the cut scene started, and then I think I got Johnnys tanktop, not sure.

The last thing that happened was talking to Hanako's Doll in the Sunset motel room with Johnny. Hanako says she wants to meet in person instead of using her doll. Then boom, now I have no more main missions.

I thought the "Chippin' In" side mission should've become available after that as well?

I've seen on Reddit that tons of people are having issues with the Tapeworm mission, and the main missions disappearing. I'm fairly certain I should have the Noctourne OP55N1 mission and Chippin In' side mission available right now.

Patch 1.1 has not fixed this issue.
Can confirm, this is just great, I STILL can't finish the game I bought on Day One, when they told us to be patient and not refund the game because they would fix the bugs, I expected them to do so. Fix the bugs that dont allow people to finish the game before adding 2fps to the game ffs

Top Bottom