Main Story Bug

+
Hello everybody. Sorry for my English.
I'm stuck in the main mission "Life During Wartime". When I walk into the distributor room and Silverhand tells me to call Takemura, I do, but Takemura doesn't answer.
I tried several times to load previous saves and redo the final part of the mission, but without success.
I tried to do side missions, proceed with other main missions, I used fast travel at least 20 times.
i deleted the game and downloaded again.
nothing solved the problem.

I lost over 10 hours of gameplay.
I'm playing on PlayStation 4 with patch 1.5.

I'm stuck in the main mission "Life During Wartime". When I walk into the distributor room and Silverhand tells me to call Takemura, I do, but Takemura doesn't answer.
Goro doesn't answer after the second dialogue with Johnny ?
Because when you have to call Goro, the phone "ring" at first, then a short dialogue with Johnny start (like V:"Goro saved my life", and Johnny : "It's just business and he's not your friend") and then the phone "ring" again and Goro answer.

If you don't have the dialogue, maybe the "phone" is not the real problem, there is rather something who don't trigger Johnny dialogue :(

yes, Johnny says what you said but Goro doesn't answer.
I tried to call all the contacts on the list, even while staying outside the distributor and activating a secondary quest, but no one answers.

yes, Johnny says what you said but Goro doesn't answer.
I tried to call all the contacts on the list, even while staying outside the distributor and activating a secondary quest, but no one answers.
Annoying :(
I don't know how you can fix it by your own . If I encountered this kind of problem, I would reload a save before starting this quest (when you have to meet Panam in the garage). And if the phone work normally, I would keep playing and doing other things until to receive an answer from the support.
Just to know, have you started or completed Delamain quest line ?

Annoying :(
I don't know how you can fix it by your own . If I encountered this kind of problem, I would reload a save before starting this quest (when you have to meet Panam in the garage). And if the phone work normally, I would keep playing and doing other things until to receive an answer from the support.
Just to know, have you started or completed Delamain quest line ?
Started :)

to be honest I tried to do the quest but when I go to the point where I should find the car, the car is not there.

later I check and tell you
Post automatically merged:

ADC50DB0-5CAD-49BF-8CF2-D64451384722.jpeg

Attachments

• 08C35FDD-1135-4BFE-A918-C130C04D99DA.jpeg
    08C35FDD-1135-4BFE-A918-C130C04D99DA.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 81
  • F9C2AC38-E496-4E00-AA2E-69AF5E8E8BF1.jpeg
    F9C2AC38-E496-4E00-AA2E-69AF5E8E8BF1.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Ok, so it's annoying :(
In Pacifica, normally she turn in circle on the road... And yeah, in the Badlands, the cab is clearely not here...
For both, you can send a report to the support, because it's already not normal and annoying ("Contact Us" button)

Last edited:
Ok, so it's annoying :(
In Pacifica, normally she turn in circle on the road... And yeah, in the Badlands, the cab is clearely not here...
For both, sned a report to the support, because it's already not normal and annoying ("Contact Us" button)

Another i fought the ground and the ground won issue with vehicles?

Last edited:
Top Bottom