Main Takemura Story Questline - DOES NOT CALL

+
I think it is insanely sad that you did not focus on fixing the main story bugs that are directly impeding people from playing the game they purchased. I still can not progress my story due to not receiving a call from Tak for Gimme Danger. I do not want to start over or lose hours of time put into my character. I can literally not progress because of a poorly designed quest system that is based around calls, which are either random, scripted or proximity based and bug constantly. I get calls when doing missions or fighting, cant deny call pause or restart any missions. This is a horrible quest system.. cant even restart a quest to try and get around bugs.

I waited patiently but not fixing this by now is outrageous

This is getting ridiculous. This game has been out for over a month. 3 hotfixes and a patch and they still can't fix the bugged takemura quests. I have not been able to complete the game since it came out becuase of this bullshit! Get your act together cdpr. I should have requested a refund.
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to think this company deserves all of the class action lawsuits levied at them.

This is getting ridiculous. This game has been out for over a month. 3 hotfixes and a patch and they still can't fix the bugged takemura quests. I have not been able to complete the game since it came out becuase of this bullshit! Get your act together cdpr. I should have requested a refund.
This was not bugged for me until this update. It was fine on 1.06 last night.

I'm still stuck on 'Play it Safe' waiting for Takemura to call. Patch made no difference, still cannot progress.

Yep, DO NOT update the game, if you have completed the quest it will softlock all your saves. Hopefully a hotfix is coming soon.

I think it is insanely sad that you did not focus on fixing the main story bugs that are directly impeding people from playing the game they purchased. I still can not progress my story due to not receiving a call from Tak for Gimme Danger. I do not want to start over or lose hours of time put into my character. I can literally not progress because of a poorly designed quest system that is based around calls, which are either random, scripted or proximity based and bug constantly. I get calls when doing missions or fighting, cant deny call pause or restart any missions. This is a horrible quest system.. cant even restart a quest to try and get around bugs.

I waited patiently but not fixing this by now is outrageous
I've restarted the game twice now and ran into the same game breaking glitch. Its infuriating. I'm done with this dumpsterfire game.

Top Bottom