Main theme in the menu

+
I agree! It may seem minor, but I miss the previous main menu theme. I'd love the option to swap back. At least I can listen to the music in the soundtrack.

Option for Main Menu

Can we please get an option to revert back to the original Wild Hunt menu screen?? I miss hearing the "Geralt of Rivia" theme song, the HoS menu is seriously flat compared to the old one

Please CDPR, let us return to the old background and the original main theme in the menu!
Give us this option.

After the HOS installation, we have a new music and image on the background.
The HOS theme is amazing, sure, but I prefer the original one!

Yes please give give us back the old theme. I just bought the expansion and to my surprise the menu theme changed. I want the old one back.

Main Menu

From buying hearts of stone the main menu changes and the music changes too please make an option on the forums to put back the normal witcher 3 menu

It may seem like a minor thing and honestly it really is, but it would be nice to have the option. Hold your fingers crossed, they might just add this feature with the release of BaW

It may seem like a minor thing and honestly it really is, but it would be nice to have the option. Hold your fingers crossed, they might just add this feature with the release of BaW

Or it will just change to a BaW theme, with no other option. :)

Main menu themes!

Salutation, as new expansions get released, main menu theme changes with it, as I loved the original, same with HOS, and now B&W, you should add option to switch between them, that way when I play from the beginning, I can choose which one I want!.

Thank you for this incredible game!.

Question to the devs:

Do you plan to release option to change the main menu theme of the game between the original,
HOS
and BAW?

I like the idea of changing the theme depending on if I do the main questline or one of the dlcs.

Options for Changing Main-Menu

Hey,
i really love the new Main-Menu from Blood and Wine, and it could be possible my favorite of all three.(i mean alone the Song from the Launch Trailer is so atmospheric and awesome) However i still will miss the older ones as well, espacially from Heart of Stone. Maybe you could add in the Future an Option so we can choose our Favorite as Main-Menu, without disabling/de-installing these Addon's.

I second this. Whould be nice to be able to select previous menu screens. I got installed Blood & Wine and i kinda like its menu, but now i'm stuck with it. When i'll start a whole new game i'll have this menu for probably another 100 hours, although i won't be playing Blood & Wine yet. Beside, i miss that original epic music time to time ;)
So i suggest implementing main menu screen/music selection in the DLC settings (where you select alternative characters outfits and stuff). I think it fits well there. Being able to switch between original, HoS and B&W screens is a must.

Top Bottom