Major Bug - Quest Breaking :: Automatic Love

+
Since it seems I can't submit via the support page.. Here's my summary:

Unable to continue Automatic Love quest line. Went to start it and 'Meet Judy' but then decided to go after Hellman first. Upon finishing that questline and a few other side quests I came to return to it only to find Lizzie's Bar completely locked down and the doors were closed with no way to enter the bar. I am officially stuck and cannot continue the game. Another small thing about my game is well. I have another bugged quest, GIG: Getting Warmer... It does not recognize me entering the building to save 8ug8ear. I can pick up the coolant, but I can't administer it to her since it does not recognize me in the building.

I've attached my save files for reference.

Hello, you shouldn't post here about a bug on the forums, but submit a support ticket (it's stated in the forums).

I experienced the same bug yesterday and I submitted a ticket with my save files included, so hopefully it will be fixed very soon. Anyhow, I loaded a previous save and decided to not fight Woodman. The doors opened but just before I left, I gave him a beat and the quest continued :)

Good luck!

Hello, you shouldn't post here about a bug on the forums, but submit a support ticket (it's stated in the forums).

I experienced the same bug yesterday and I submitted a ticket with my save files included, so hopefully it will be fixed very soon. Anyhow, I loaded a previous save and decided to not fight Woodman. The doors opened but just before I left, I gave him a beat and the quest continued :)

Good luck!

That was my first approach, but my ticket does not submit. I click submit, I see the little spin icon, then nothing happens.

This is my only option unfortunately :(

That was my first approach, but my ticket does not submit. I click submit, I see the little spin icon, then nothing happens.

This is my only option unfortunately :(

I know, same thing happened to me but I followed Chrome's Network tab and it showed a 200 (success) on Submit. So I think the ticket IS submitted, but there's just no text/affirmation that we did so :D

I know, same thing happened to me but I followed Chrome's Network tab and it showed a 200 (success) on Submit. So I think the ticket IS submitted, but there's just no text/affirmation that we did so :D
Hmm ... well, hopefully the ticket is in. Guess I'll just start a new game as a Nomad this time and mess around in the mean time.

There are other threads about this same problem. If you search around, you might find some more info. I don't know for sure if there are any solutions, but I do believe I saw somebody saying they had success by going to the bar when it was closed, and then waiting around for the time that it opens. Or am I thinking of a different location? So many bugs I can't keep them straight...

There are other threads about this same problem. If you search around, you might find some more info. I don't know for sure if there are any solutions, but I do believe I saw somebody saying they had success by going to the bar when it was closed, and then waiting around for the time that it opens. Or am I thinking of a different location? So many bugs I can't keep them straight...
I hadn't thought of trying that, I'll give it a shot and see what happens, I'll update here!
Post automatically merged:

Holy crap .. that worked. Though I did wait 24+ hours and after 8pm I had the option to open the door.

@burfo1 you sir/madam are a godsend!

@fenixtorador Hey, I have the same bug which it doesn't recognize me entering the building in GIG: Getting Warmer mission. Did you find any solution?

Sadly .. I haven't found any workaround for that either .. tried waiting time too to see if that would help .. aside from me going back like 20 levels and trying it again at the beginning, I got nothing :(

I've just kind of abandoned this quest. Hopefully it doesn't change much later on in the game ..

I have the issue of the invisible barrier preventing me from actually proceeding further to meet Judy......no matter what I do I cant seem to get that mission to progress. So I have skipped it and tried to do all the other main missions LOL.....I don't want to start over again

I have the issue of the invisible barrier preventing me from actually proceeding further to meet Judy......no matter what I do I cant seem to get that mission to progress. So I have skipped it and tried to do all the other main missions LOL.....I don't want to start over again
Did you ever solve this? I'm in this exact situation right now

Top Bottom