Major Bug: Time stopped. Game clock doesn't move and is stuck.

+

Guest 4004370

First time noticing this was from doing the La Cage au Fou quest. the game clock gets stuck at 11:59 and you cannot meditate. This was after saving the lady. Went back several games to kill the wight instead and now it's stuck at 06:06 in the morning. Which is when I killed the wight. The game is unplayable becasue I cannot meditate.

Found somewhere where someone did a teleport by the bank. Did that and it did not work for me.

First time noticing this was from doing the La Cage au Fou quest. the game clock gets stuck at 11:59 and you cannot meditate. This was after saving the lady. Went back several games to kill the wight instead and now it's stuck at 06:06 in the morning. Which is when I killed the wight. The game is unplayable becasue I cannot meditate.

Found somewhere where someone did a teleport by the bank. Did that and it did not work for me.
I can confirm this bug still exist in 2020 !!
luckily I was on pc so I could use settime command to change clock and then move on from there

Just got this even after i set the time the clock doesnt move and I cant meditate. Tons of searching and can't find hardly any info.

Top Bottom