Major issues on PS5!!!

+
Hello good. I am writing to inform you of the issues I am having with the next-gen update on PS5.
First of all, the game often crashes on its own and unexpectedly. Another important and very uncomfortable thing is that every time I start the game, I get the message that it is the new version and that the settings go back to the default, having to change these settings every time I start the game (size of subtitle, raise enemy level, interface, etc...).
Also, many times the manual save doesn't work... Last night it was impossible to save anything manually, I could only access it thanks to the last checkpoint. Today, however, it seems that it saves fine manually... it seems very strange to me.
Another strange thing that happens is that if I click on the game icon in the Ps5 menu to search for updates, I get a message saying that there is one and to go to transfers. Well, I go to transfers, and there is nothing. So always.
I'm a huge fan of this game and its studio (this is my fifth time playing it) and I wanted to take advantage of the improvements on my PS5, but I'm finding it a bit frustrating because of the above. I have the latest patch installed, 4.002. I look forward to your help and advice.
Thanks a lot.
Alberto Pajuelo Pena.

Apparently for the whole manual saving part, you need to delete all saves that are from the previous version except the 4.002 version. Make sure you back them up first before doing that. Also delete the user settings save for the previous version too.

Upgrade has a lot wrong with it. Besides frame rates, there is a dialogue loading bug that is horrendous. Takes 10-15 seconds for one dialogue option to load throughout an entire conversation. Something that shouldn’t take more than several seconds turns into several minutes. Hopefully a patch is incoming, because it’s making this game hard to enjoy.

Totally agree with you. A great game where with an expected next-gen patch and with great news, they are destroying the gameplay and the frustration and fatigue of the players. I am tired of so many unexpected closures, yesterday there were 8 times. Tired of every time I start the game I have to change the values in options because they are set to default values... and every time the game starts, after a shutdown, when it started normally, etc. And tired, that according to him, he lets you manually save the games or not. I already told CD Project about these problems... but nothing... they say they are studying it... (and this has been weeks now). For PC they release patches... On consoles (Ps5), they have forgotten us.

Totally agree with you. A great game where with an expected next-gen patch and with great news, they are destroying the gameplay and the frustration and fatigue of the players. I am tired of so many unexpected closures, yesterday there were 8 times. Tired of every time I start the game I have to change the values in options because they are set to default values... and every time the game starts, after a shutdown, when it started normally, etc. And tired, that according to him, he lets you manually save the games or not. I already told CD Project about these problems... but nothing... they say they are studying it... (and this has been weeks now). For PC they release patches... On consoles (Ps5), they have forgotten us.
Yeah. For me, the game completely froze 3 times forcing me to close the game and it crashed 4 times. Also, the ps4 version of the game isn't recognising old saves because they are 1.60 so my old progress is gone. Then I also ran into a game breaking bug where I can't talk to Avallac'h in the final preparaation mission to proceed to the final mission. CDPR really needs to learn what game-testing means.

Hello good. I am writing to inform you of the issues I am having with the next-gen update on PS5.
First of all, the game often crashes on its own and unexpectedly. Another important and very uncomfortable thing is that every time I start the game, I get the message that it is the new version and that the settings go back to the default, having to change these settings every time I start the game (size of subtitle, raise enemy level, interface, etc...).
Also, many times the manual save doesn't work... Last night it was impossible to save anything manually, I could only access it thanks to the last checkpoint. Today, however, it seems that it saves fine manually... it seems very strange to me.
Another strange thing that happens is that if I click on the game icon in the Ps5 menu to search for updates, I get a message saying that there is one and to go to transfers. Well, I go to transfers, and there is nothing. So always.
I'm a huge fan of this game and its studio (this is my fifth time playing it) and I wanted to take advantage of the improvements on my PS5, but I'm finding it a bit frustrating because of the above. I have the latest patch installed, 4.002. I look forward to your help and advice.
Thanks a lot.
Alberto Pajuelo Pena.
I started getting the message that this is a new version and all my settings are changed to default anytime I start the game. It is kind of annoying really, since I would have to configure all the settings several times. There is also the issue of the screen flickering on the face of Geralt in the Inventory menu.
I thought re-installing the game would help, but it didn't. So please assist in having these issues resolved.

Top Bottom