Make Car Stash and Home Stash the same (SMH)

+
Can we please just make it so that both home stash and the boot stash on the car are the same ? (The one thing in this game that is realistic and it could be easier for people)

Would just be so much easier
Post automatically merged:

Also maybe add Stashes in other apartments that you have and allow sleep ?

Last edited:
Lol, you acutally use the stash? Never had the need, even with a bunch of legendary weapons that I just hold onto in my inventory. Everything else gets scrapped to upgrade the stuff I use. Never even upgraded my inventory capacity.

I actually do not mind the different stash being separate. The car has the often used weapons of choice while the others/apartment have less used gear and clothing.

A few other suggestions...

1. I'd like to be able to save skill shards instead of having them used when already at the skill cap.
2. I'd like to have armor mods instead of clothing having inherent armor. Just give all clothing one slot specific to armor so that you can easily keep using an item you like to look of and just slot in a common/uncommon/rare/epic/legendary armor mod.
3. Allow us to convert a clothing item into a design spec for crafting
4. As other have said... crafting in bulk. Must have for upgrading component items
5. Additional clothing designs available for purchase
6. More mods available for crafting and more mods in general such as clip/mag size or different ammo types
7. As mentioned often... tattoo parlor / salon to change appearance
8. A less expensive respec for perk points
9. Clothing dyes to re-shade items
10. More counter-hacking and hack defense by enemy hackers

I want to be able to display the weapons that I worked hard to get specifically to display, but I also want to be able to use them. Solution, have it connected to the car stash so when I arrive somewhere I can take a weapon out and when I am done I can stash it again.

At the very least, make the stash in Judys apartment, the Aldecaldo camp stash and Vs apartment stash be shared. I thought I had lost all stuff in my stash when I went to V's apartmet. Turned out I had put the stuff in Judys apartment stash.

Pretty annoying that you can't sleep in Judys apartment or the Aldecaldo camp...

At the very least, make the stash in Judys apartment, the Aldecaldo camp stash and Vs apartment stash be shared. I thought I had lost all stuff in my stash when I went to V's apartmet. Turned out I had put the stuff in Judys apartment stash.

Pretty annoying that you can't sleep in Judys apartment or the Aldecaldo camp...

Absolutely agree. I'm hoping someone creates a mod to merge all the vehicle and location stashes. Why would I ever use the stashes in Judy's apartment or the Aldecaldo camp since they aren't connected to my main stash?

I'd like to see all the stashes linked up, i.e. all the same stash no matter what point you are using to stash.

If you put things in your 'stash' at the aldecados camp, it doesnt show in your stash at your apartment.

Unpopular opinion; I actually don't mind the current way it is, with car, bike and each apartment stash being separate, heh

It's inconvenient, but it's realistic and teaches you to manage your storage properly or at the very least, gives you incentive to visit/ use all of the stash points...

I wouldn't ask R* to make all 120+ of my cars available from one garage in GTA Online (admittedly, clothing doesn't have weight and the wardrobe is replicated in each property), so I wouldn't ask CDPR to shortcut the stash system either, but that's just my two pence

Yes, I am aware that the Saints Row series had/ has common stashes of all vehicles and weapons across all properties.

Top Bottom