Make enemies escape from player's melee combo

+
in 1 vs 1 you can stun lock enemies with katana or other melee weapons.
It would be nice if they use smoke bomb(like the Batman), or simply back step and use sandevistan to break free from player's combo and run away.
I see Oda and few Cyberpsycho enemies use this trick (tho you can still kill them with OP quick hacks).
it would be great if this ability is distributed to other strong enemies like NCPD crime bosses, or just in general enemies randomly spawn in the field.

A general enemy AI is needed, but it's a good point about the melee, just makes it too easy and one of the reasons I don't play melee builds in most games.

I think it'd be good if there were a couple of options for enemies to get away, maybe even depending what faction they are and using cyberware. Like enemies with Sandivestan should be able to use it to dash out, but maybe give some a high backwards back flip. Or if they are a netrunner/voodoo boys enemy, make them have a hologram fade away in front of you while they get away. Just having some variety would be nice.

A general enemy AI is needed, but it's a good point about the melee, just makes it too easy and one of the reasons I don't play melee builds in most games.

I think it'd be good if there were a couple of options for enemies to get away, maybe even depending what faction they are and using cyberware. Like enemies with Sandivestan should be able to use it to dash out, but maybe give some a high backwards back flip. Or if they are a netrunner/voodoo boys enemy, make them have a hologram fade away in front of you while they get away. Just having some variety would be nice.
An Animal just catches/bats away the weapon followed by a quick knockout punch.
Maybe have a unique animation happen depending on the weapon.

Hell maybe they even steal the weapon from you if it's not an arms mod.

Attachments

• FPSc5-TVUAACplI.jpg
    FPSc5-TVUAACplI.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom