Make Lord of Undvik lockable (opinion)

+
DMaster2;n8940220 said:
Apparently the doomsayers that called SK dead post patch here and on reddit were wrong. Shocking...

Sk already had a top tier deck last patch. They got some nerfs but also several buffs so their power remains relatively the same. I play ST and i have around 80% win ratio against other factions, but against SK its something about 30%.

You somehow forget that those 5 points of damage you need to destroy Lord of Undvik would otherwise be hurting other enemy units, so Hjalmar gives you a net value of 20 points IF you can destroy Lord of Undvik. For it to work, you need to draw two cards (Hjalmar and the damaging unit), or use your leader Harald, and hope the enemy doesn't buff LoU before you can snipe him. If you can't destroy LoU, Hjalmar is only a 10 point net unit. There are quite a few ways Hjalmar's tempo play can go wrong or can be disrupted. So Hjalmar isn't the problem.

I run Hjalmar and almost half the time either LoU gets brought back into their hand, buffed, or Hjalmar gets locked. Hjalmar is perfectly balanced imo.

I dont think hjalmar is that good. Imo old tibor was way better (and himself wasnt that good either). That being said, he probably getting nerfed next patch due to his iteration with renew.

Top Bottom