Make Night City more hostile

+
I believe Night City should feel like a more dangerous to live in. Random encounters, like people trying to mug you in dark alleys, or murders happening right in front of your eyes would be good enough imo.

Maybe more gang presence too? Random explosions and large scale shootouts in Pacifica would help make the area feel more alive as well.

I would also love if the Bozos make a significant appearance in either the free DLCs or the expansions.

I think its pretty hostile in general and doesnt need to be more. But it needs to be less static so yes - there should be some situations where V is approached by gangs rather than always be a side in control. But I dont think it will happen anyway as theres plenty of more important stuff to take care on.

At least more gang activity..and gang wars and gang missions..Before this game came out I was super excited about all the gangs and endless lore about each one and then finally playing and they are almost pointless npc's with Hardy any missions if any and yeah the city doesn't contain much action..it needs more

I believe Night City should feel like a more dangerous to live in. Random encounters, like people trying to mug you in dark alleys, or murders happening right in front of your eyes would be good enough imo.

Maybe more gang presence too? Random explosions and large scale shootouts in Pacifica would help make the area feel more alive as well.

I would also love if the Bozos make a significant appearance in either the free DLCs or the expansions.
You never seen a guy falling from a building on the road just in front you ?
And maelstomer blocking the road ?
Or a car explosion ? (you can see one, just next Judy's apartment. One guy waiting near a car. just wait and see :D)

More could be good, but there are already some :)

I absolutely agree with you. If you chose street kid, a scene of the 6th street gang member resting his pistol on the door as way of intimidation was great. This really made us feel a deeper tension on the streets. Same goes for Pacifica, there is no barricade by gang members which breaks the illusion that Pacifica is dangerous. There's so many moments but I'm glad this conversation is occurring.

Last edited:
You never seen a guy falling from a building on the road just in front you ?
And maelstomer blocking the road ?
Or a car explosion ? (you can see one, just next Judy's apartment. One guy waiting near a car. just wait and see :D)

More could be good, but there are already some :)
Yeah well I've noticed quite a few events like those. I think that's pretty cool but it's not enough really.

The immersion of the game would be greatly improved by dynamic random encounters and world events.

The game does has random "scenes" in certain areas, such as Trauma Team picking up a patient, police investigations, and of course the NCPD dispatches (which often involve shoot-outs). However, these tend to be static until the player leaves and returns to the area again. Or, in the case of dispatches, they remain static until cleared by the player.

Top Bottom