Make support page more user friendly

+

seomid

Forum regular
Here's a small suggestion from me.
I wanted to report a few issues that I've encountered while testing 1.23 but literally none of the categories fitted the issues and i decided not to send them into random categories. I think this creates more mess than it helps and I'd imagine you end up on a sort of black list when sending several issues incorrectly labeled. That's the policy at my workplace anyway.
If i have to guess the category, i feel like the category is useless. Lose lose situation for both sides, basically.
What about a seperate "miscellaneous" category which is easy to get to and doesn't require scrolling through several pop up menu trees that tend to annoy the end user to the point where they just drop their good intentions?
This would likely require a person or two sorting those tickets to whatever internal categories are existing, but i imagine it could help us, players to report more issues, and the devs to be more certain about issue descriptions. Those would be chosen by their colleagues, not some random people after all.

Share your thoughts

Here's a small suggestion from me.
I wanted to report a few issues that I've encountered while testing 1.23 but literally none of the categories fitted the issues and i decided not to send them into random categories. I think this creates more mess than it helps and I'd imagine you end up on a sort of black list when sending several issues incorrectly labeled. That's the policy at my workplace anyway.
If i have to guess the category, i feel like the category is useless. Lose lose situation for both sides, basically.
What about a seperate "miscellaneous" category which is easy to get to and doesn't require scrolling through several pop up menu trees that tend to annoy the end user to the point where they just drop their good intentions?
This would likely require a person or two sorting those tickets to whatever internal categories are existing, but i imagine it could help us, players to report more issues, and the devs to be more certain about issue descriptions. Those would be chosen by their colleagues, not some random people after all.

Share your thoughts
Don't worry about it the day is to short enjoy it by buying some pizza, exercise or read a new book, but if you have to worry about this then I hope you find the answers. Good day.

"MAKE SUPPORT PAGE MORE USER FRIENDLY"

I agree fully with you, but it has all the toe tail marks it was made this tedious on purpose, and thus for a reason.

You just need to be as specific as you can in the Short description for them to understand. Apparently, it doesn't matter where you post it if you do. Also it seems, if you choose to share your gameplay internal data with CDPR, for them is the most valuable feedback you can offer. Becomes highly apparent in the patch notes.

Top Bottom