Make Tokens Animated

+
I don't think anyone wants anything different. I certainly was assuming tokens would only be animated when spawned by a premium card, just like Create works now.

I think Leader spawns should always be animated since the 3D models are always animated.
Yes, when i edit the post i realized that and resume the condition to the card that spawns the token be premium

Maybe i am wrong, but chorobash doesnt have premium version too, right?
I think you're right if I remember correctly he* doesn't have a animation, you rarely encounter someone playing him that's why I forgot to mention him along with Phoenix Hatchling.

*took me a bit to figure out which card he meant.
The Chort spawned by prize winning cow
IMG_20210318_152724.jpg

Last edited:
Let's be modest, since it isn't their priority (understandably):
Remember, when sometimes expansions weren't animated in the first month?
That tells me that it really IS much work.
So let's say: One token card per card drop will be animated. AND we get to vote which is next?
I would love that.

Well, Burza showed an animated token during today's TWiG, and it was the Rowdy Dwarf. I don't know if he said anything about when it's coming, though, because I missed the first few minutes.

I wasn't expecting anything to be ready so soon.

Today premium Volunteer was leeked.

Burza said many tokens are already finished but there is still a lot of work to do as well, and that CDPR are not yet sure how these new premium tokens will eventually be released.

May 14th update, can't be bothered to make a new post. Phoenix Hatchling was shown today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom