Making Money In TW3 Is So Hard

+
Grandmaster sets aren't so expensive if you just craft the expensive materials yourself.

- Dismantle any acid-yielding parts of Kikimores, Archespores and Centipedes. I had ~250 bottles of acid that way, and I didn't farm these monsters. Just cleaned the ?s.
- Hoard gold, silver, copper, green gold yielding loot and use the grandmaster smith to dismantle it into piles of gold, silver, copper and green gold
- Turn those materials into orichalcum
- Dimeritium should not really be a rarity after looting everything everywhere.
- Then get your enriched dimeritium cheaply by crafting it.

The infused slyzard hides also should not be a problem, the materials to craft them are abundant.

I don't know for what else money could be a bottleneck in this game. The upgrading costs for Corvo Bianco are peanuts, and the 30k for the runesmith is also not a lot.

the only time i needed money was when crafting sets, then i realized that i dont need that gear because the game i easy, then i never needed money again

but in my first playthrough i remember having around 13-10k, and it was enough to buy/craft anything, the game is not generous money wise but its surely not that hard to get some, just dont waste it in useless mechanics

During my first playthrough, I was rolling in coin before I made it Novigraad for the first time. Every time I play now, I actually avoid "looting" unless I specifically intend to buy or craft something. Keeps the pace up!

Some sidequests just throw money at you. That along with B&W severely upping minigame rewards made it really easy for me to rack up money
Exactly. I finished the sidequest in which you have to clear out 15 questionmarks in order to get a reward from the finance guy back in Beauclair. Additionally to all the loot (and especially the Hanse bases provided a lot) I got 1.500 crowns. Just like that. Also, the wine feud pays off extremely well because both Matilda and Liam give you a lot of money just for solving the problems on their respective estates. After that, they give you even more money to solve the problems on their joint estate. Also, people in Toussaint seem to be a lot more generous then, say, in Velen. If you negotiate and put an additional 50 crowns on the set price or even a 100 crowns, they'll pay. These are people with more money on their hands than your average farmer in Velen so you can milk them :)

Top Bottom