Male underwear/shorts

+
Bear with me this is not my usual type of post. But given the prevalence of bras and absurdly short hotpants in the game for female Vs, I thought it would be a laugh to dress my male V as a stripper for a change.

And... You can't.

There doesn't seem to be anything approaching the female short shorts and bras. There are no jockstraps, thongs, etc, not even running shorts that I've found, nothing. Unless you want V wandering around in neon pink creations that are, well, very feminine.

Yes, this is niche, and yes in my case it was for a laugh, but it is quite noticeable that, relative to the female Vs, male V is expected to dress like a priest. Or like a lady.

Last edited:
It's true, lot of "sexy" clothes for female V are not the same for male V :(
Like the Rocker's pant for female V, who is indeed, absurdly short but still black... Unfortunately (or not), it's different if you play as male V (same for inner and outer torso). You can have the same "pant" for male V, but if I remember, it is really "neon pink" :)

It's true, lot of "sexy" clothes for female V are not the same for male V :(
Like the Rocker's pant for female V, who is indeed, absurdly short but still black... Unfortunately (or not), it's different if you play as male V (same for inner and outer torso). You can have the same "pant" for male V, but if I remember, it is really "neon pink" :)
There's also a fetching electric blue version if I remember rightly. :-D

No Borat thingy for male V? Is Night city even ready for that?

Though you have a point, female V has a better selection of clothing overall.

Guest 4412420

Male V can actually wear hotpants and crop tops.

Top Bottom