Mandrake Appreciation Soceity

+
Mandrake Appreciation Soceity

I'm the biggest patron of this charity seriously.

This card is so underated, i really don't see people play it much.

I cant remember the amount of times it has healed my bears from 1 to 17 only for me to draw that 17 bear last round with a bone talisman

:wisegirl:

Or how many times i have completely annihalated a super buffed card with it.

Tibor i'm looking at you

:look:

It's become twinned with Artefact Compression as my fav two silver specials.

Such a cool card man.

:sleepy:

Dear sir Shallah, I hereby like to make the proposition to join the society of well-established gentleman, who favor a bit of mandrake in their sparetime. Let the men who lust after dwarven ladyfolk be at their own.

Have you, by chance, some vacant for a poor renegade that plays a SC deck with all the dragons she can muster to her cause, and enjoys a god mandrake cordial now and then?

Welcome dear friends and patrons.

You are a wise bunch for using such an established card. Wise indeed.

I wish you all great successes in its application and usage.

Remember the golden rule though, be efficient with it and respect its vuluptuous form.
​​

Yeah, I use Mandrake too in several decks now - especially to help me against Consume. In comparison to Artefact Compression I like that it's more flexible and that it can be used on Golds as well.

Great card and very underappreciated. I use Manticore + Mandrake in round one and then Ghoul in a later round for a huge one-card play. Also great for countering Ciri: Nova decks.

Dear friends and valued patrons, I cordially invite you to evening drinks comprised of mandrake cocktails, fresh from toussaint!

:cheers:

I would gadly apply for entering the society, if I actually owned the card... Guess it is time to use some of the 19k scraps I gathered over the time I've been playing

Mineraldo;n10368842 said:
I would gadly apply for entering the society, if I actually owned the card... Guess it is time to use some of the 19k scraps I gathered over the time I've been playing

The entering fee is only 200 scraps (a bit more for premium of course), so I'm sure you'll not miss that tiny little bit of scraps :)

A couple posts deleted. If you've nothing of substance to contribute, it's a good idea to not post at all.

I don't think I've ever used the card from hand, but have picked it from Hillock several times. Can't deny its potential value is rather high. :)

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Would like to join this society too, as i've used it countless times, on many many decks of different factions, whether its my favoured Skellige, my NG alchemy, my SC Ciri Dash deck or even Monsters Relict.

Best used when your unit is damaged - works great under weather, as your opponent is less likely to attack an almost dead unit, hoping the weather finishes him off and will focus on your other units.

Mandrake Soceity community update:

Being the founder of the honored soceity and a botantical expert with a specialization in the mandrake root, i cant tell you with confiedence that the card works best with Skellige, due to the strengthening nature of the card.

I mean do you really want to consign your boosted card to the abyss of your graveyard for the rest of the match or do you want to raise it from oblivion for a nice round 3 power play?

I've also concucted a marvelous mandrake tea, great for anything really, i'll be serving this afternoon with some pickled mushrooms (madrenome for those scientifically minded among you)

DRK3;n10375722 said:
Would like to join this society too, as i've used it countless times, on many many decks of different factions, whether its my favoured Skellige, my NG alchemy, my SC Ciri Dash deck or even Monsters Relict.

Best used when your unit is damaged - works great under weather, as your opponent is less likely to attack an almost dead unit, hoping the weather finishes him off and will focus on your other units.

Your love for the exotic and shapely root brings a tear to my eye.

Welcome brother.

:affection:

Top Bottom