Mantis Blades lock you into animations

+
And no, I'm not talking about the kill cam, although that is insanely annoying, you still at least appear invincible during that. The PROBLEM is right after that, when you finish the kill cam. You cannot move, you can now take damage and you can't move your camera.

This has made Mantis Blades absolutely unplayable on Very Hard. This freezing bullshit either needs to be fixed or simply give the player invincibility for the duration of the freeze a .1 second after to allow for movement.

The other option would be to remove the kill cam or let players turn it off. It's awful seeing the exact same kill cam animation a hundred fucking times. Why? Why do I need to see the same thing over and over. If you're gonna force kill cams on players, then give us a bunch of them like Assassin's Creed Valhalla or Skyrim.
Post automatically merged:

There is only one "fix" I found. Get the Target Analysis Mod, which stops the kill cams. But it's bullshit. You now have to waste a mod slot and you can't do what Mantis Blades are good at anymore, ripping and tearing.

Last edited:
There are more issues with the kill animation. It doesn't actually count as a "kill"

Therefore:
  1. You don't receive experience
  2. It doesn't proc the Heal-on-Kill Cyberware
  3. It doesn't proc the Cold Blood buff
  4. It doesn't proc the buff from the Death Bolt perk
Since you'll eventually always one-shot enemies with the power attack and therefore be constantly performing this animation.

It should simply be removed or at the very least an option to turn it off created.

Top Bottom