Mantis Blades visual glitch

+
Currently, the Mantis Blades are horribly bugged in my game. I'm not sure where or when the bug occurred but I noticed it after doing some stealth kills and stashing bodies, so I'm not sure if this was the trigger. Either way, as you can see the most noticeable part of the glitch is that one of V's finger nails detaches and floats near your hand. There's also a lot of visual jerking going on when the blades are out and it's all together pretty janky. Moreover, the wires and other intricacies of the Mantis Blades clip through the arms and freak out when going into stealth or in general movement.

I should mention that I've already submitted a support ticket about this glitch, but I just thought making a topic would help raise awareness about it as well.

Attachments

• mantisbladesglitch2.jpg
    mantisbladesglitch2.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 3,344
Currently, the Mantis Blades are horribly bugged in my game. I'm not sure where or when the bug occurred but I noticed it after doing some stealth kills and stashing bodies, so I'm not sure if this was the trigger. Either way, as you can see the most noticeable part of the glitch is that one of V's finger nails detaches and floats near your hand. There's also a lot of visual jerking going on when the blades are out and it's all together pretty janky. Moreover, the wires and other intricacies of the Mantis Blades clip through the arms and freak out when going into stealth or in general movement.

I should mention that I've already submitted a support ticket about this glitch, but I just thought making a topic would help raise awareness about it as well.
Hey man! Can you keep us posted if you got a reply in your ticket? Got the same problem too

Attachments

• Screenshot (137).jpg
    Screenshot (137).jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 738
  • Screenshot (138).jpg
    Screenshot (138).jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 977
  • Screenshot (139).jpg
    Screenshot (139).jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 1,362
So minor bug , but still bugs me every time i use the mantis blade every since i noticed it , the placement for the nail way off during the idle animation.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 486
So far I haven't gotten any replies to any of my support tickets. I've made so many that I'm starting to feel like an unpaid beta tester, quite the opposite, I paid and now I'm beta testing lmao.

I'm enjoying the game still, a lot in fact. I think maybe that's why I'm so bummed out by these bugs.

So far I haven't gotten any replies to any of my support tickets. I've made so many that I'm starting to feel like an unpaid beta tester, quite the opposite, I paid and now I'm beta testing lmao.

I'm enjoying the game still, a lot in fact. I think maybe that's why I'm so bummed out by these bugs.

Let's send the devs some good vibes! Am sure they're gonna take care of some of the.... glaring problems this game has! ^^

Mine has horrible clipping when aiming down sights without scopes
20201220003209_1.jpg

Switched to Gorilla Arms and I have 4 hands :sneaky:

20201220004527_1.jpg

Last edited:

You still haven't got any reply?

I'm also experiencing visual glitches when I'm crouching while using the Mantis Blabes. These glitches look like the hands are being distorded.

A nail? That's nothing. My blades remain visible even when i wield another gun like a pistol or something. It goes away after a save reload but using the Mantis Blades trigger the bug again. So i'm not using them at all. I like the Gorilla Arms for male character but not really for female character because the long nails are removed soo i stich with the grenade launcher, would probably preferred Monowire but its attack animation kind of sucks and you can't stealth kill or have other abilities with it. At least if you could cut stuff in half or something but that's not a thing either. At least the grenade launcher has the most powerful weapon in the game, not that i need it. But you can't beat homing grenades anyway, only if the Can't touch this perk would had worked with it too as it's too easy to suicide with it.

Mantis blades AND monowire are bugged on male characters. Mantis has floating fingernail & explodes when you crouch, and monowire are misaligned at the shoulder, causing clipping with nearly every jacket/shirt in the game and a VERY noticeable seam when shirtless.

Would be nice to get some love for these glitches.

Edit: been like this since launch, btw. It's not anything new or has anything to do with recent patches.

Top Bottom