Manual Save Files Missing!

+
Saved after loading an old file and my manual saves after the one I loaded into are gone! Please, help.

Saved after loading an old file and my manual saves after the one I loaded into are gone! Please, help.
Which platform ?
If PC :
Steam/GOG/Epic ?
Cloud save activated ?
Are you using mods ?
Did you check in your save folder to know if they're gone or simply not showed in the game ?
(%userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\)

Which platform ?
If PC :
Steam/GOG/Epic ?
Cloud save activated ?
Are you using mods ?
Did you check in your save folder to know if they're gone or simply not showed in the game ?
(%userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\)
I’m on Pc using, steam. Cloud save is activated. Not using any mods.

I checked my save game folder, I had about 90 manual saves before I loaded the old one. Now, there’s only 66. I still have my endgame saves.

Sounds like you're having some cloud syncing issue.

You didn't get a save conflict message of some kind?

When you go into the game's properties (through Steam) under general, how much space is available under the Steam cloud for CP2077?

Sounds like you're having some cloud syncing issue.

You didn't get a save conflict message of some kind?

When you go into the game's properties (through Steam) under general, how much space is available under the Steam cloud for CP2077?
Steam cloud seems to be working fine and no conflict messages. I have 505MB/1.5GB available. Is there a way to access files in my steam cloud?

Kind of a bummer hopefully there is a solution out there. I don't mind replaying the game again, it would be nice to get back all those hours I put in tho. Definitely backing up my save files after that.

Same dam thing happen to me with my Fallout 4 saves. Lost YEARS of save games. I had an external drive save but it was almost a year old.

This &%**$% @^*& *%^&^ "cloud" crap that I always turn off but steam turn it back on without my knowledge or consent. Probably during a client update or the dam fallout "store" trying to load new crap to my PC.

I really hate how the internet has changed my games. :(

Edit: out of curiosity I looked at my own stuff on remotestorage and there are hundreds of files. So Steam has been doing this without my consent for a long time. However everything is OLD (2021 and older). Anyone know how I can DELETE all that crap off of that location?

Last edited:
Top Bottom